Providing every student the opportunity to learn, create, & connect.
The Blue Valley High School Library strives to be the “heartbeat” of the school, where personal and academic growth is the principal focus.
The Tiger Library will accomplish this by:
- Creating a safe, clean, and inviting atmosphere
- Collaborating and supporting teachers in an instructional partnership
- Maintaining a collection that reflects the needs and interests of the school community
- Promoting a culture that values reading and literacy
- Providing current digital resources and technology